Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

July 17 responses

Hello, Is it possible for you to tell me who added my name to your list?, GS, ?
...
My goodness, the possibilities for metaphor here are endless...so the question is, are we really all just ducks (paddling furiously under the water's surface to stay afloat, but seemingly calm above the waterline), or are we dogs -- smelling, wagging, barking, loyal to a fault? (I think I'm easily an even split of both). No matter, I like your ruminations of 'searching' -- because I believe that searching and curiosity are the divining rods of every single day for me. What is around the corner, who is there, what's the path, which decision is the right one, how will I feel at the end of the day -- did I matter? EP, Virginia
...
Speaking about ducks-if you have two ducks behind a duck and two ducks in front of a duck and a duck in the middle how many ducks do you have?, GR, Edmonton
...
so much to learn and so little time to do it in as my sense of mortality hits me full face with news from the UK. I am so glad we took the time and spent it as we did - what greater pleasure than that??, GC, Calgary
...

To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?