Friday, June 29, 2007

 

June 29 responses

Enjoyed your writings today especially, hope you have a wonderful Canada day weekend. I believe you are truly thankful to live in this great country of ours and particularly the West.
Health and happiness to you. Regards, BU, Calgary
...
Love your smile! Great photo! The dialogue from “SL” touched me. I, too, had a life long friend: someone I met when our family moved to Toronto in January 1963. Nancy and I shared a close friendship, despite the fact that for most of it, we lived miles apart; especially once I moved to Alberta in 1977! In our case, I was the one with the dysfunctional family, and Nancy was always there for me, always the ‘rock’. Nancy, my dear, dear friend, passed away from cancer in February of 2002. I still miss her a lot. Unfortunately, the passing of her life is only one of the reasons I will be walking in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer on July 27- 29. Anyway, just thought I would let pour the emotions SL’s comments triggered. I am finding this whole cancer walk and everything to do with it highly emotional. I am just grateful that I am not ill, and I can do this on behalf of maybe someone who is ill, and can’t do it. I’ve logged 179 kms, and have raised $2150, with more donations expected. What a powerful thing this is, PC, Calgary
...
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?