Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

June 24 responses


I have looked briefly at your website, your biography and some musing. While reading your musing I instantly reflected to my past life, life in Europe. I was reading lots of good prose and poetry, reciting competitively and writing poetry as well. Life in Canada shifted my interests and I have discovered passion for outdoors and outdoor sports, music and painting with no time left for reading anymore. Based on your biography, we do share an interest in music. I like Carlos Nakai as well as other composers and performers inspired by native music (Robbie Robertson). Also, not long ago, I have seen Vivaldi'sFour Seasons performed in Calgary by a wonderful chamber orchestra from Germany. I attend many live concerts and this one was a real treat, ES, Calgary
...
I know, we met a very long time ago. There has been a spark ever since. Don't know the meaning of that but I seem to be more of a flame person. We've never explored each other for a variety of reasons, some yours, some mine. One of the things I've come to enjoy about life is that, although we think we have some measure of control over what happens to us, we never know for sure what's around the corner. I find that frightening on some levels but exciting on others. I believe tonight is your late night - I'm going to bed with a book which is something I love to do when I'm not so tired I fall asleep after one page. You're doing what you like to do and so am I...sleep well when you get there and I wish you pleasant surprises tomorrow, GR, Edmonton
...
Are you ok? I did not get musings over the weekend and hope it is a glitch and you are ok, MW, Calgary
...
Musings need not be a monologue, but to make it a dialogue is dependent upon your responses, which are welcomed - please write me with your feedback/comments.
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?