Thursday, June 21, 2007

 

June 21 responses

We are a 'distraction' success story! :), TG, NYC
...
Hi Mark, It's the summer solstice. Enjoy the longest day, SK, Suffolk, UK
...
....and the greatest "diversion on earth is coming to Calgary...the Stampede which as a relative new comer is almost as great as Christmas for people getting out of their routine of hard long hours .... having fun....and meeting others. It also helps establish our Western Heritage roots which is so important to set Calgary apart from other Cities in Canada with their Walmarts/McDonalds/Tim Hortons etc. It also helps break the urban/rural divide/walls that we seem to be trying hard at erecting. RDM Calgary
...
Hope you had a great Father's Day! I keep loving your musings! Have not had a chance to read today’s yet, will be soon, always a chance in my day to sit back and reflect, A, Calgary
...
I hope you summer is starting well. I have been enjoying your musings and envying your travels, DB, Calgary
...
Pardon my directness but who are you? Do I know you? I just started receiving your emails and I’m not sure how that happened, NA, ?
...
Musings need not be a monologue, but to make it a dialogue is dependent upon your responses, which are welcomed - please write me with your feedback/comments.
To subscribe to Mark's Musings daily email distribution, write to musing@maxcomm.ca

©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?