Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

May 31, 2007 – responses


Hi – Some places are just our spiritual homes, no rhyme or reason it just is. I hope you don’t think that’s too new age but since you have had your chakras tuned you might believe me. The photos are awesome. I had an invite to go to the badlands to photograph the full moon, tempting but I have to work. I am beginning to believe that when we start looking through a camera lens we see our surroundings more clearly. Cheers, DB, Calgary
...
Aloha Mark, I have been receiving your emails for a few years. I don't have have "time" to read your emails but once in a blue moon I get a momemt and always your writing catches me. Today, we too, are still enjoying the rhythm and the energy of the islands (Maui). Your email caught my eye today as I sometimes see what the weather is doing on your email and it said 83F????I questioned that and had to keep reading. Small world, we are up in Kapalua enjoying our last few days here. The energy in the islands is much closer to what nature intended and maybe through the noise and busy back home, we can't hear the rhythms of nature as we should. The pace in Maui allows us to reconnect to what is most important--those we love, the special moments, a quiet walk with those that are closest to us. Perhaps this should be a reminder that we take these feelings and listen in our hearts for this rhythm back home. Mahalo. Warm Regards, SW, Calgary/Kapalua,HI
...
No walk (and sadly, no sunset) for me tonight. My little dog seems unwell and I lack the intrinsic motivation to go anyway..........You wonder why you're able to find peace and creativity on Maui, but not at home. As you alluded to, the answer, I believe, lies within you and how you spend your time. Someone to walk with....your fifth ingredient. Ah, now you have touched the core of things. What is more crucial to happiness than relationship? I am not speaking only of romantic relationship. My close friendships with a few women friends are unspeakably precious to me. Yet of course I still yearn.......as do you. Today's photo had a lot of cloud. I wish you pure blue skies for the remainder of your visit...EA, Vancouver

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?