Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

May 23, 2007 – responses


Aunt Bertha advises just forgiving each other and wiping the slate clean - She says you can't fix the past, so let it go and see how things are with the people you are NOW. What all this talk of the past does is entrench those feelings and perceptions that were obviously part of a failure or at least that old dream. How about making new dreams and seeing if those bring better results? Aunt Bertha, CH, Chimicum, WA
...
Mmmm Cinnamon. Not sure how I got on the list but I have enjoyed reading these emails. Normally at this time of year I am there with my family staying just a few doors down from the plaza and on many occasions have had the rolls not too long after my run up and through Wailea and back in the mornings. Not the best thing for after a run but hey, it gives me something to work off the next morning. I see you were in Kapalua yesterday but no mention of golf to be found, I guess you got that out of your system earlier this year. Keep sending the pictures as I will provide them to my family as they will have to wait until next year to see the live version as our plans are taking us in a completely different direction this year, Regards. FR, ?
...
Are you enjoying Maui?? Kinda jealous . . , LR, Calgary
...
The snow arrived at about 10:30pm last night, we were all at Jamison's in the N.E. having wings and beer when the white stuff came knocking at the door. But it is our ritual after the company overview to meet up at our local pub for wings and beer to discuss upcoming events, anyhow, just to let you know that you left Calgary at a very good time, enjoy the sun, beach, sand and rays, soak up as much of it as possible, and just have fun. Later. TS Calgary
...
To subscribe (free) at any time; write to musing@maxcomm.ca ©2007 MaxComm Communications, all rights reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?