Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

May 22, 2007 – responses


For the beautiful screensaver that accompanied yesterday's "musings." The picture is gorgeous and I am truly enjoying it. Thanks again, CFT, Houston
...
Love your blog. But I’m not sure how I got on your distribution list. It just started showing up one day. Thought the blog is nice. I really don’t have time to read your blog each day, and would appreciate being removed from your subscription list. When I have time, I’ll look it up on blogspot, AC, Tampa, FL
...
I too was in Makawao yesterday... fun to think of someone I only know vicariously -weaving their way through my island path. Enjoy the mana (and I don't mean the health food store, a favorite spot...well go on enjoy that too!). OK off to Makawao once again for a client or two then up to Kula and back to the peace of the north shore, and Haiku...Aloha, GR, Haiku, HI
...
Hi Mark, Your timing was perfect. It’s only 13 degrees here today, supposedly 8 tomorrow, 9 the next day and snow again on Friday. Lucky you! Enjoy, SB, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?