Friday, May 18, 2007

 

May 18, 2007 – responses


Good luck to you on your trip - in all senses of the word, SH, Calgary
...
Enjoy the trip. Give me a call, GD, Calgary
...
...your musings yesterday flooded my mind & heart with memories of a good friend who died in 2000...she had a rare form of breast cancer ...rather than me consoling her...the opposite happened...she gave me that 'Jack' quote as a present for my 50th birthday ...it is framed & hanging in my bedroom... Strange how some lives draw parallels....but never connect....except by odd coincidence & chance... Now those words have double meaning for me..., ...well wishes.. I wish you both well...how could I not? MH, Calgary
...
Hey good morning Mark, Just wanting to wish you the best holiday in the world, have fun, soak up the sun's warm rays, and tan that golden tan, have tons of fun, and take the load off, oh and don't forget to leave work in Calgary, it will be here when you get back. TS Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?