Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

May 15, 2007 – responses


You know what I find interesting, its how your writings inspire so many people to try their hand at writing down their thoughts and feelings (me included). I am finding that on occasion I have as much enjoyment reading about your readers as I do about you and Gusta. Have a great holiday, based on what you and some of your Hawaiian readers say, I really need to go there soon. Best wishes, SB, Calgary
...
Re: I just want to touch base with just imagine it . . I would really like to send your musings to Switzerland, a friend of mine there would really appreciate reading your material, I told him a little bit about you from the writing end of things, and how I enjoy reading your stuff, he is looking forward to this. I want to share the just imagine it story that you wrote, and I have to tell you that I have imagined running a marathon of what ever size, and now I am with Team In Training, training for a Maui run in September and a San Francisco run in October, but the one run that I really imagine to be at is the one in San Diego in June of 2008. Imagining at most times can be of reality, mine is. TS, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?