Monday, May 14, 2007

 

May 14, 2007 – responses



although I don't know you, I feel I do a bit from your musings and would be very happy for you if your proposed trip and reunion is everything your heart desires and more, SH, Toronto
...
When you are in Maui, there is a place past Wailea (?) called Mckenna. If you have not been there, it is one of the most peaceful places anywhere. The lava flow goes out in to the ocean, and at the end of it, there is a place where you can go snorkeling. It is called the Queens Bath, or it is known by 3 or 4 other names. It is so peaceful and beautiful. The fish represent every color of the spectrum. If you can make it out there, it is definitely worth your time, MB, Calgary
...
When my sons were small I was told that the mother son relationship must have an unhappy ending in order for the young man break away and find his way. I’ve been though a lot with my boys. They are on their own now, but I will always be here or them. Good luck Mark, LW, Calgary
...
Aloha, Mark: Will you have time, and perhaps a better question: Would you like to meet for dinner or cocktails and pupus during your visit? Just let me know, PDL, Lahaina, HI

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?