Monday, April 30, 2007

 

April 30, 2007 – responses

Your description of your week-end in Regina is pretty close to my job description. I get to be exposed to that environment on a regular basis. I am probably not as keenly observed as your group but always analyzing the presentations and whether or not the message was given and received, PB, Calgary
...
Hi Mark, Crazy busy at the office. I don’t have a computer at home, unplugged about a year ago. It was all getting too much, constant emails at the office and then home ........ so now I'm free once I get home, hip hip!!!!!!! If you would like to give me a telephone number, I should be happy to call. Regards, B, Toronto
...
Just returned to Florida(home) from a funeral for my Uncle in Michigan---drove my parents so they could attend. Saw and felt some of those sparks as I met with many relatives from the past and living at a distance. Also got a new light on things as I spent so much time with my mom & stepdad; I've always lived close to them, but that means I don't spend days with them like the siblings who travel from afar and stay with Mom. Old relationships, newly lighted, JH in Bushnell, FL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?