Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

April 24, 2007 – responses


or go to Maui and wander the golf courses till the money runs out... :) OK just kidding..., GR, Haiku, HI
...
Would like to meet you when I'm next in Calgary .. have only been receiving your musings for a short while but you do seem like a fascinating chap.. on the one hand all business and investment activity and on the other a gentle yet assertive poet. Know you are super-busy but I will try to give you a ton of warning and perhaps we could meet if only for a few minutes, SH, Toronto
...
Hi – well I am nearly done school. Just as I get to what I think is the end, something else comes up that I need to do. Now it’s a portfolio. It isn’t sitting very well with me as they seem so “ego driven” but I can avoid it no longer. I much prefer the power in being invisible. I have dusted and vacuumed for a couple of days. I find it interesting to do my own housework, not something I was familiar with until recently. Working single parents require cleaning people; that was my big treat for years. Where do those dust bunnies originate from? Hope you are well, Cheers, DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?