Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

April 15, 2007 – responses


So, I see I wasn’t the only one. How come the womanizer comment didn’t get in the replies? You shouldn’t take anything any of us say too much to heart. Who do we think we are, anyway? At least you have the guts to put it out there. I really liked your musing today, Mr. Mush, and don’t worry about it. You know what’s in your heart, SB, Calgary
...
You seem to be causing controversy. All those women too little time….. or what was it you said? I know that I enjoy all the banter. “The ego doesn’t want to be ordinarily miserable, it wants to extraordinarily miserable! Either this way or that, one wants to be the first. Hence one goes on making mountains out of molehills” – OSHO . . Hope you have a sunny week. Cheers, DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?