Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

April 14, 2007 – responses


Mark ............I read your musings today and am thrilled and enthralled by the content ..........and do look forward to tomorrow's..................I wonder........Warmest wishes..........., LR, Calgary
...
So, "STOP, pay attention, listen, learn". Maybe there's something there to learn and maybe there isn't, only you can know that. From your musings you seem like the kind of person who is not afraid to look yourself in the mirror although it seems that sometimes you need to be turned towards it. So turn and look and see what you see, SH, Calgary
...
I unsubscribed for a while due to work and health related issues but now I'm back on the scene and would like to hear from you again. I do hope that all is well with you. Here in the UK we're having a massive heat-wave. I suppose it's a grim reminder of global warming but it's disguised as perfect spring weather showing the countryside off at it's prettiest. Best wishes from Shelagh, SK, Suffolk, UK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?