Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

April 12, 2007 – responses


After reading your musings since last summer, I have some sense of you. When I first started reading, I really thought you were searching for a soul mate but I’ve been thinking for awhile now that your search for the perfect mate for yourself is an excuse to go through as many women as you possibly can. You said today, “so many women, so little time”. If a woman were doing this, she would be thought of as the worst possible kind of slut. . . . didn’t miss the point at all. I’m a slut too or at least was ha ha. For some reason, I find myself wanting to needle you. Not sure why. Maybe I’m jealous, SB, Calgary
...
Good Morning Mark: I'm assuming the "probing session" went well...the usual suggestions for improvement were offered & you are good for another year!!! I was flattered to be included in your written word today. Still feeling mixed emotions about the "fantasy weekend". I guess you are correct in that "timing" is key & in this instance the key was misplaced! Sending good thoughts to you ,my Dear, JH, Kelowna

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?