Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

April 11, 2007 – responses

Hi Mark, I live in FL, and I must say that your daily weather reports are quite fascinating to me! Having grown up outside of Buffalo, I find myself grateful for being able to relate and even more grateful for not being able to relate right *now*! Best, M?, South Pasadena, FL
...
re: the third day - Apr. 8 musing . . I have not had time to read thru all your musings carefully...but ..with regard to this particular writing...it would seem that you were alone Saturday evening looking at your reflection because you chose to be there & to be alone. It sounds as tho you did have an enjoyable time albeit reflective in more ways than one. I regret that our carefully planned time together did not work out well. I feel responsible & I am truly sorry. Everything I said & felt prior to our meeting was the absolute truth...But somehow the reality was ...I am not in the space I must be in order to bring such magic (if at all possible) to fruition. Thank you for the beautiful meal & the the warm evening...I did love being close with you...but just not ready for "the promised land" as you so aptly put it. Best of luck with the "probing" today. .very wise to be current with what I refer to as "personal housekeeping". Pleasant thoughts & feelings to you my Dear., JH, Kelowna
...
Good evening Mark, First I want to thank you for our time together at breakfast this morning. Our discussion has me recognizing that you really are becoming more clear with yourself and in turn being more clear for those like me who you care for. You may be that man "on top of the mountain" who eventually we all want to climb up to ask our most difficult questions - - -seeking that answer to make it all right. Thanks again, JJ, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?