Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

March 20, 2007 Responses


Congratulations on reaching this milestone! I have to believe that part of you couldn’t stop now even if you wanted to! I have read of the difficulties that cartoonists have to come up with a funny each day and how this is what often causes them to have to quit, I can only imagine how challenging it is for you to come up with something intelligent each day. Thank you, SB, Calgary
...
Mark: Thanks for the fruitful thoughts for today. Still very pensive with regard to us. Well, my dear , I do hope your day is going well...mine is a Mini "Gong Show" today but soon it will be behind me & I can work on my endorphins at the gym. Speak with you soon I hope. A JH Musing >>> Sometimes we know least what to expect most of someone; pats to Gusta!!!!, JH, Kelowna
...
Hau`oli la Ho'omana'o (Happy anniversary)! May you enjoy many more years of Musing~ I look forward to them with joy, GR, Haiku, HI

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?