Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

March 18, 2007 Responses


Hi Mark, Maybe your musings are your method for “teaching life”. Maybe we are willing (or at least curious) students. Worth thinking about… , KS, Netherlands
...
Believing is seeing. LK, Edmonton
...
I didn't get caught up until today on my weekday ritual, which is reading "musings." Sometimes I wait until lunch when I can sit back, eat my sandwich and fruit, and just read and ponder... you know, really savor each and every word. Still don't know how I got on the list (but I am beginning to have a suspicion), but am very glad that someone thought enough of me to add my name. Friday's musing really caught my attention 'cause it made me realize how much I would miss musing if you ever stopped. It is always entertaining, though sometimes more thought provoking than entertaining, still there is always some part of each day's musing that is pure entertainment for me. (You really had me going with the new car musing... but I did catch on eventually!!) I thank you very much for the time you devote everyday to musing... Take care, CT, Houston, TX
...
Mark, I'm not sure why I'm on your email list. Not saying I don't want to be on it. Can you tell me how you got my email address? Just curious. Thanks, SC, Vancouver

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?