Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

March 17, 2007 Responses



Top O' the Mornin' to you Mark! You touched on something big for me today... The closer I look the more I realize there really is ‘nothing’ concrete there. Getting distance I see the larger picture of things only appearing to be concrete and whole... an illusion. Mahalo for taking me to this vast and beautifully empty place. It is who I really am. With loving kindness, GR, Haiku
...
Hi – we had lots of fun at the Symphony Rehearsal. These young guys are termed severely and profoundly disabled, nonverbal and full of fun. They were delightful company. I am very glad the “project” is nearly complete. I just have to write it up now. The weather is wonderful and I am about to walk the dog. Hope you had a safe trip home, DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?