Friday, March 16, 2007

 

March 16, 2007 Responses


Mark, sorry to hear you are feeling puky! This is the 1st email I have received from you in a while. Please change email for me to XXXXXX, Thanks and take care, KK, Calgary
...
Keep on doing what your doing. You have many fans and people who can't wait to receive your e-mail daily. For everyone you lose you gain at least 10 more. I forward your musings to all kinds of people and clients when I think there is something in there for them to read. So from my e-mail I forward at least 10 times a day and I am sure there are more people out there doing the same so keep going your doing great and like everyone else out there would agree your just fine. Cheers, MJ, Calgary
...
I would have expected a picture of your "new babe" after yesterday's musings. As always Mark, I don't contribute often but I do read daily from wherever I may be .....that is one advantage of a blackberry...may be the only one though! Take Care, BP, Cochrane

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?