Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Mar. 22 2007 – responses


Hi Mark, Thanks for the musings but I get so much stuff on my email that I'm trying to limit the non business items so please take me off your emailing list. Thanks, HG, Edmonton
...
M: making time for all the sweet things in life is seldom our priority...we are busy bees..... not stopping long enough to smell the roses...never pausing long enough to taste the sweet fruits of our labor. We have not the time to appreciate the freshness of honeydew melon ..teasing your tasebuds....savour it...stop all the "busy-ness" JH, Kelowna
...
RE: stiff honey - Mar. 20 musing; Hi Mark, Reading your musings from Prague where I'm acquainting myself with a whole new lifestyle. A new perspective on life and a question - why not start your book now - today? Life is short!, GR, Edmonton/Prague

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?