Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Mar. 21, 2007 – responses


Good Morning My Dear: Congrats on your "Musing Milestone". I feel special having been included in your written word today. Will carry some of your thoughts with me through my day, JH, Kelowna
...
I suspect I always will be younger than you. :) Thanks for remembering. It's turning into a great day......... lots of phone calls. My daughter's a great singer. hahha.......I should put her on speaker phone. And as always every year, the weather goes to pot on my birthday, I should have warned everybody. And I really enjoyed last night. Excellent chance to practice. Thanks for inviting me. Have a great day Mark!, SM, Calgary
...
enjoyed this introduction to thoughts. Thanks, JC, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?