Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

February 28, 2007 Responses


Hi Mark - I've started reading your Musings... from the beginning... it's like reading your mind - your diary - your innermost self. I find it very refreshing, SI, Saskatoon
...
Good Morning Mark! Hmmmm... I feel we have all always been creating our own Life (luck, future, today) usually we simply do it unconsciously...the magic, so to speak seems to appear when we consciously create or for that matter when we *consciously* do anything. My feeling about you, Mark, is you will bring with you your happiness, success, joy as you arrive on a beach or a mountainside or across a bridge or across a country; as it exists only as you. Yesssssss! Mahalo for the stimulation. Aloha, GR, Haiku
...
Mark, I don't know why, but I started getting your musings emailed to me earlier this week. The first few I've read have been very engaging. I plan to unsubscribe from the mailing (since it's my work account, which I prefer to keep reserved just for that), but will carry on via your blog. Probably subscribe via RSS, since that's my preferred method to keep up with my daily reads. Nice to meet you, Mark!, S, ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?