Friday, February 16, 2007

 

February 16, 2007 Responses

Aloha, Mark: I love your musings but my e-mail is really getting full in my absence. could I please have you put a hold on sending me these until after 3/1? Mahalo. PDL, Lahaina
...
Hi There, Can you please add XXXXX to your e-mail list for the daily musings? I really enjoy reading them. Thanks!, CM, Calgary
...
Hello Mark, I haven't written to you for some time. Since I got back from ski ing I've been extremely busy with work pouring in. Also an investment I made years ago has finally paid off so the pressure to work just to keep the wolf from the door is off. However they do say "lucky at cards, unlucky in love" so the fact that I'm now quite well off will strangely deter men. That must be why my valentine date cancelled 15 mins before the rendezvous. Another waste of make up. I just wanted to say how much I liked your photographs that you put on here both of Maui and Calgary. They are really good. Another talent of yours. I also want to comment on this business of questing. Since looking for someone is fated to be a waste of time, I still persist in looking for things. I had the misfortune to lose my mobile phone whilst out walking Nellie earlier this week. After an hour's walk I got back to the car and noticed it was missing somewhere on Newmarket Heath. Walked back along the route and it was nowhere to be found. So I went back to town and collected a friend and her phone and we walked and dialed hoping to hear it against the wind that had conveniently whipped up. But no. So as it got dark I walked out again with another friend, in the drizzle and darkness and after about a mile in saw my lonely little phone blinking at me from the long grass and heard the familiar ringtone. It was worth spending the entire day looking as far as I'm concerned. I got my phone back and Nellie was truly walked out. Someone once read my tarot and told me that one day all my chickens would come home to roost. Let's hope they hold off for a while as avian flu has just broken out in Suffolk. Best wishes from, SK, Suffolk, UK
...
Hi Mark, I am in good old Calgary. XXXXXXX has been forwarding your emails to me and as I mentioned I have really enjoyed your musings. Like you I have two fabulous grown daughters one married and one single, whom I am very very proud of, in addition, two grandsons who are teaching me about the world, in particular the male psyche. They are such guys, one is 27 months old, and just celebrated the 1st birthday of my second grandson! Although I see their feelings of mastering their universe and their accomplishments, I also see their full range of feelings. They mean the world to me, I am learning so much from them. This is interesting talking with you, because you share yourself at such a deep level; it almost feels like I know you. I have dated over the years, just not found “my heart’s desire”. I am still in the game of life, enjoying every day, the pain and the triumphs, still brave of heart. It is nice when how you share little tidbits about your “squeeze”, your gal is a lucky lady. I am of French heritage and I need to have the whole experience, I need the philosophical package. I’m still working on me, but I also want to know what my guy thinks, really thinks! This is probably a “bit” more of a bit…I hope all is well with you, and that you and Gusta have a great weekend with this sunshine! “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, DB, Calgary
...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?