Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

January 28, 2007 Responses


Business is crazy busy, which is fantastic...we have 2 new sales directors and 2 coordinators now, so I am actually able to occasionally leave the office ;-) I am thrilled to inform you that I will be following your lead and heading out to Maui this April for 10 days with my daughters!!! I'm so excited to get out there. My very best friend from Vancouver that I grew up with in Winnipeg, is also coming and it will be wonderful for us all to catch up, what a fun girls trip we will have. I have been reading your musings and enjoying your pics of Maui. They make me wish I was already there. Are you all rested and relaxed now????, CN, Okotoks
...
Aloha, Mark: It appears that you continue to have a delightful time here on Maui No Ka Oi. Thought that I would bring you up to date. The last lava flow that occurred, and the one over which you drove actually happened about 215 years ago...not 450. The first one, which goes on the othere side of Hana happend about 450 years ago. Thought the geologist in me should [try to] keep you on the straight and narrow. Ever think about publishing your 'journal'? It is written so well and explicitly that even if I were not familiar with Maui, after reading your blog, I certainly would feel as though I were. Malama Pono (take care), PDL , Lahaina
...
You should be writing for the Hawaii Tourist Board. Today I bought tickets to Maui for 25 - 30 March...a long weekend sort of thing. Any place you know there you could recommend to stay? I want something nice - but preferably not the hotels (I've only stayed at Kanapali before - the Marriott, I think). Would love to see how it might feel to be a "local" - though, of course, I understand the skewed perspectives of a 5 day fly by. Will write more later, but children are in the mood for dinner. Fly safely! I've very much enjoyed your journeys - in every sense. Kisses, CB, Calgary
...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?