Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

January 27, 2007 Responses


Aloha Mark! Sounds from your musings like you are having a great time. I think you're right. Hawaii agrees with you and you should do whatever you can to make it a permanent residence. Instead of struggling in arctic gear and chipping nose snot off of your coat sleeve, you could wake up, slip into a pair of flip-flops and bathing trunks to take Gusta for a walk...all year long! Ahhh...what a life! Things here are fine. I had my semi-annual check up in early January and my white count was slightly higher than last time but still well within normal range. My doc did, however, find a suspicious spot on my arm so he has directed me to a dermatologist for evaluation. Too many years of sun-bathing ski vacations at the Colorado River, with Johnson's Baby Oil as my constant companion. Keep your fingers crossed.. That's it. Nothing special, certainly nothing to include in tomorrow's musings. But tell everyone I said "hi" anyway, Aloha, LR, Irvine
...
Mark(Shakespeare of the Islands) .. OMG the photos you send are too beautiful... I have been saving them to gaze at in a special file... BUT here I sit in the frozen north, FA, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?