Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

January 25, 2007 Responses


Your topic was right on today and fit with what I have been experiencing in my professional career. Confronting someone regarding their work ethics has not always been my strong suit and after reading your musing today I realized that maybe this is what I need to do in order to shake up this person and see if there is any true motivation in life. It's always easier to ignore the situation and deal with everything yourself, and till now that is what I have done so that waves are not caused. But maybe the waves need to happen to see if this person is really up for the challenge and if not then I can make the decision to let this person go. Thank you Mark I needed these words today. Hope your enjoying yourself and relaxing. Your an inspiration to all. All the Best, MJ, Calgary
...
Still thinking about whether we are all the same........ we may have the same basic human needs and wants but we also have different personalities and make our own choices. Free societies are great to live in because we can choose to meet our human needs and wants in ways that work for us. But freedom presupposes that we let people make choices, LHE, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?