Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

January 24, 2007 Responses


Good morning Mr. Muser: We are recalling your vacation...Obviously you aren't having enough FUN yet... SO, maybe I'll be boogie boarding while you are walking tomorrow morning, if I ever get home and get to bed. Just thought I'd say hi and let you know I was at least here for a few days... I liked your analogies to waves... I like that relentless surging and pounding myself, and gentle caressing when the sun goes down and the after glows... Talk to you soon I hope, Aloha, NB, Kihei
...
Love reading you sometimes because I treasure your take but I see myself. To me, the tide typifies female behavior. She blames it on the moon or perhaps the tsunami somewhere else and shifts the sand because she can. She is drawn by the moon, capricious in her rhythms, unpredictable, tantalizing and mesmerizing. She lifts and embraces many. She guides the sharks to some. She knows where the rocks are. Her temperature changes are astonishing. The beach is macho. He is solid and warm. pretty sure of his footing. He embraces a plethora of people, yet is tickled by the tiniest things. He may seem to retreat now and then, or even be washed away, but he indomitably stands and is known. Whoever criticized your musing yesterday has probably never been to Maui where your head goes soft and you hardly notice. Hope you get to Hana. The gods await, VJP, DeWinton
...
Great pictures Mark!!!!!, KP, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?