Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

January 23, 2007 Responses


Hi Mark, though I know what is happening in your life (through your musings I receive each day)thought I would just drop you and line and wish you a great holiday. I am heading on my annual to the sun vacation next week and can truly relate to the need for relaxation and get away from the phone etc time. As most people, I work too much and do not spend enough quality time for just me. One day would like to meet you (and Gusta of course) though I wonder what Gusta would think of my rodent sized dogs. Anyway, hello, nice to finally get the nerve to say hello, J, Calgary
...
Aloha Mark, Embrace the sun, sand and ocean for me - your musings bring back wonderful memories of what an idyllic place Maui is. A big hug and a big kiss for you. Cheers, GT, Calgary

Aloha! It was truly a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. I had a delightful time. Mahalo, again for your kindness in treating me to dinner. Please forward one of your newsletters. I am interested to see your business writing. Your personal blog is most entertaining. I asked if you were ever a teacher because of your vocabulary and gift for writing and speaking. Malama Pono. A Ke Akua, PRLC, Lahaina
...
In an oppressive environment, silence doessn’t mean compliance or agreement. Workers may work, players may play, painters may paint, thinkers may think, but writers.. They have the obligation of thinking, researching, analyzing, and thinking some more before they write, EJ, DeWinton
...
Your writing is inspired this week. When I was there some 25 years ago, I stayed in a condo complex called Maui Kai, about 7 miles out of Laihana. If you happen to be driving by, could you note if they are still there? , SB, Calgary P.S.: Are you dating CB?
...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?