Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

January 21, 2007 Responses

Wish I were there. Sounds as if you're enjoying this respite. Reference to Namibia duly noted. Glad to know I infiltrated your mindspace out there in the Pacific so far from home ... strutting your stuff on the little beach? Certainly couldn't accuse you of strutting your little stuff on the beach! And that's how you're occupying my mindspace this cold morning!, CB, Calgary
...
Mark, Just a note to say that I have enjoyed your musings from Maui. I have been reading them to my wife as both of us are extremely familiar with Maui and the locations you talk about. The visual picture that you create in our minds is wonderful, almost like being there, I look forward to hearing from you each day. I am still working out of Calgary every second week and would like to get together for coffee or lunch some time, KM, Edmonton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?