Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

January 18, 2007 Responses


set your alarm? have you lost your mind? enjoy - enjoy - enjoy There are pina coladas/mai tais/elderberry juice whatever calling you - or have you given up the nectar of the gods?, DJ, Calgary
...
Enjoy Japan! HAppy New Year, Best Regards, JD, ?
...
I think you mean Keawekapu !?! Not sure how I got on your list; watched new years fireworks from Keawekapu beach, the love of my life . . have a wonderful time, remember Maui is precious to many, JAW, Big Island of Hawaii
...
hey, bubba, have fun in the sun. tell all. ; ) toastmasters' last night was great - the usual laughs and hilarity. 16 people showed up. moxie's a hoot. what a fun bunch. you'll miss helena's speech next week. not to mention my birthday. cheers, kk, Calgary
...
Your in Hawaii, your picture at the bottom of the email should reflect that! We want to see flowered shirts, a lei, shorts and a pair on sandals…..I mean what else do you have to do? Have a great trip, I am sure many of us are living vicariously through you right now! Cheers, SB, Calgary
...
Mark never got a chance to wish you a wonderful trip of great peace, straight shots down the fairway and crisp thinking. Enjoy, FE, Calgary
...
You said, "I was awakened by a cacophony of birds, birds of paradise perhaps, I guess I set the alarm incorrectly but for a first day that's OK" . . . You were chorused by the partridge family, dubbed by a Calgary wag more than thirty years ago as the "black 'n decker" birds. Good you don't drink because that racket is murderous to someone with a hangover. If you listen at sunset, you'll hear them rustling in the trees, settling for the night. Throw out a little birdseed while you sing your Partridge family songs. At about 7:45 AM, the cardinals, mountain cardinals and doves will arrive. They do make a mess -- but who cares when it's cold where you come from and you miss your dog? VJP, DeWinton
...
Aloha, Mark: Have you been trying to call me? A man keeps calling and all I hear is "I have been trying to reach you"...no number, no name on either my ID or his message. SO, if you are trying to reach me, XXXXX is my cell. Please also try my home: XXXX . You can leave a local number where you can be called if I am not at home or don't answer. I really enjoy your knack for writing and your descriptions put me 'at the scene'. Looking forward to meeting you this week. PDL, Lahaina
...
Mark, that was the next best thing to being there. Thanks for the sharing, SB, Calgary
...
I missed your call this morning, since I was just getting in from a week on Oahu doing business. I am looking forward to meeting you, finally, and am glad the weather is being so cooperative. It is probably the only place in the northern hemisphere with such wonderful day in day out temperatures, and I am sure you are loving every minute being here... Hope you had a good trip.Aloha, NB, Kihei
...
Find any "footprints" in the sand?, GT, Calgary
...
Your deserving of a great holiday. Take this time to enjoy your surroundings and enjoy the peacefulness. MJ, Calgary
...
CD of our office generously shared your Kihei dialogue with us. I have been holidaying in Maui for 17 years and, like you, can't wait to return "home" with each trip. Your birds of paradise are actually "Black Francolins" whose raucous sounds make me smile and stay with me thousands of miles away. Keawakapu has been our favorite beach for years and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the walk you took us on. I've been back in Calgary for almost two weeks and I miss the sun and surf already. Enjoy your trip, AL, Calgary


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?