Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

January 16, 2007 Responses


Have a wonderful vacation. May your days be filled with sunshine and laughter, and may you hit that little dimpled white ball as straight as an arrow...enjoy Mark! I will think of you as I am in Toronto on Thursday & Friday, Saskatoon on Monday, Edmonton on Tuesday and Vancouver next Friday. I am rolling out a new program so I am taking "the show on the road" so to speak. Take care!, BP, Cochrane
...
Aloha, have a great time. Hugs, MM, Edmonton
...
Good morning Mark, You sent something but it was blocked. Can you resend it toXXXXX, Thanks Mark!, DBB, Calgary
...
Mark, I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I envy you going to Maui. I was there about 20 years ago and I’m sure it’s changed tremendously since then, SB, Calgary
...
The sights and sounds of Maui await you. Aloha, Mark. I agree with MW – share your feelings with those you care about now – all of us could be gone in an instant!, B?, Calgary
...
hello mark...........i have been 'walkabout' again, this time to saskatchewan and manitoba, but more than happy to be back in alberta, ...........been catching up with some really great musings, u put into such wonderful words what i so often think and feel.............didn't want u to go without saying 'bon voyage'............may your trip be everything u anticipate, after all, that is half the fun!.........and nothing quite like having a most favourite place in the world that u can revisit time and again knowing u will find your solace and recharge there ..........enjoy!........, CG, Morningside . . . ps.......i know it's belated, but thank u so much for taking time out to meet me and for the coffee on boxing day,........ loved our conversation , thank u for all your input and advice, was hard to let u go!
...
Enjoy Maui! You deserve the "time out"!, SM, Calgary
...
Have fun honey…. I am jealous. Looking forward to hearing about the beach walks, DB, Red Deer
...
Bon Voyage, Enjoy!!!! Should be very interesting your "musings" from your Paradise found! I enjoy these every day, so glad you will still be sending them out while on vacation, I have been collecting from your musings individual phrases ... thoughts ... your words of inspiration and amazing how when they are all put together in one document, how thought provoking they are, and what a good read. you pushed a button with me on Dec 7th, Congratulations for your anniversary!!! (also my birthday), and then another huge button with the talk of not being afraid of dead ends, blind alleys and sharp cliffs ... and most recently the space between death and defeat - decisions, and I am laughing right along with you! that is of course when I am not absolutely terrified of the aforementioned cliffs, etc! But importantly I have not lost my passion for words or life or information and the excitement of something new to learn that is when I know it is a good day, when I have learned something new! You should be charging for these words of wisdom, I look forward to your collection of the best! Have a great one! Take care, A?, Calgary
...
Mahalo for sharing. Look forward to meeting you next week. I will be in Kona on 17th, in Hilo 19th but around the rest of the time. Look forward to hearing from you when you arrive on Maui No Ka Oi, PD, Lahaina
...
Have a fantastic time. This must be the year of Hawaii - 6 of my friends are going to Hawaii this year and my sister is getting married in Maui as well. Synchronicity. And you were born the same year as my mom. Best wishes to Gusta - we checked out the kennel for our hairless cat, Oliver, for when we go in April, SS, Calgary
...
Aloha to you, Have a wonderful time, SC, Fort Smith

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?