Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

December 31 Responses – revolution


Hi Mark, All the best for 2007! Wishing you good health, happiness and contentment. My 2006 ended with much sadness - my sister Nella passed away after a short 7 week illness, and it made this Christmas very difficult for us all, however, we do have volumes of good memories, stories, letters, pictures, her painting that she created. I was fortunate enough to have spent the last few months with her, and was there when she passed on. This coming week is back to work, and I am looking forward to that as well. Cheers!, TH, Edmonton
. . .
Thanks for musings today (and D?’s). Very good advice which I will be applying in 2007. I am so tired of being what other people want me to be. It is going to be ‘all about me’ for a change. Tonight is PARTY TIME! I’m so looking forward to celebrating the coming of the New Year. Happy New Year Mark!, SM, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I hope Kim got a picture of the two of you for your Musings Letter. I think it would be a great hit! Have a great day ! and once again ... Happy New Year!. CCC, Calgary
. . .
Happy New Year, Mark! Great picture of Gusta. Kim should have no trouble getting referrals after this first installment. She's Hallmark card material! Beautiful.. Keep 'em coming!, LR, Irvine
. . .
Hi Mark – want to thank DC in Kelowna for that quote. I don’t think it had martini’s in it but all the same I am happy to see it again. I left it on my computer when I finished a contract hoping the next person in that office would find inspiration. I have been thinking that I needed to bring it to light again but couldn’t remember it exactly. So THANKS Every day I hear negativity and whining about life. Living in fear of the “what ifs” holding their lives hostage hoping someone will rescue them from their self made prisons. What is happening to us? I am off to ring in the New Year at work. I think most of my companions will be in bed by 7:30. Some change from days past but altogether a much healthier and happier life style for me. Thanks for the boost yesterday I needed it. I am thinking its got something to do with Xmas and people being over tired, over indulged, over spent and since I have not entered into that I must be annoying them by not complaining. Your musings were right on as usual, DB, Calgary
. . .
A reflex that always chooses the new and cool sometimes leads to losing important, good things that we already have and that cannot be obtained again. It takes courage to face what the real choices are. When is new and cool positively or harmlessly new and cool and when is new and cool a "not worth it" destroyer of more important things, LHE, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?