Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

December 28 Responses – door crasher special


Mark, your musings about New Year brought me to wonder if it would be interesting to use the (13 month) lunar calendar? Of course Gregorian calendar fits our current model of patriarchal power on planet earth .... I believe other cultures in antiquity were more tuned in with the natural rhythms of living on Earth... FA, Calgary
...
Mark – thanks for the chuckle – I am sure that it was not amusing at the time, but I have a clear picture in my mind of your car sliding down the ramp into the garage door. Also a note that I consider you a dear and old (the friendship, not your age) friend, perhaps not as long-term as some friendships, but someone I can count on to be there for me. AW

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?