Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

December 27 Responses – any old time


Best Wishes for 2007 - May you find that which you seek.....may you be happy.....may you become more successful....may you enjoy good health...may life be filled with laughter ... and ... may your musings never stop arriving in my email basket....my wishes for 2007! Take Care Mark, BP, Calgary
...
Hey, Mark. I don't think Trent can get over the fact that he may well have saved my life. His after game brew will be on my tab for the duration. I'm still processing, sort of a Kubler-Ross thing. I'm very disappointed in my body at the moment and have decided to punish it by signing up for a marathon next year. Well, maybe a 1/2 marathon... Interesting to know that all the guys who know me spent a few seconds doing some quick math when they got my news. (How old is Ralph? 49? Whoa! I'm ___! That could be me!) Anyway, I'm just relaxing. No epiphanies, no radical life changes, but I'm still processing. Cheers, RH, Calgary
...
Hi Mark: I have been receiving your musings for about 10 mos after I met you at the Single Toastmasters Valentines program. (As a cupid you were astounding!!!) have co-coordinated and planned events for the over 40 singles crowd called “Mix and Mingles” for the last four years, which used to be volunteer driven and any extra monies generated went back to charity. (The baton was handed to me by M.K.) With the demise of Soul mates (A singles for profit group of 20+ years) I have attempted to have the only “exclusively singles New Years Eve Dance in Calgary..you may have heard about it. It is at the Radisson Hotel (I have included an invite attachment). I have opened up space for 250 attendees (have sold about 185 tickets so far). So, I do have tickets available. Would you be able to pass this information on to your readers list?? If anyone who is single, at loose end and alone at New Years Eve we would love to have them join us for a fun evening. Thanks for your time and efforts in all you do!! DZ, Mix and Mingles Calgary Singles, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?