Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

December 24 Responses – perfect day


Hi Mark. Well thanks for adding me onto your musings again - welcome reading as recover from PVF after a really nasty virus in September Now battling a rotten cold. Wishing you and all your family a lovely Christmas ..................hope Santa is good to you. All the best for 2007 - may it bring all you wish for. Best wishes. L?, Ipswich, UK
...
Hi Mark, A short note to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2007. I have been getting your musings. Thanks for sharing. Have your perfect day! Regards, M?, Calgary
...
First, a very special holiday wish for BB. I hope your soul is feeling at peace today. I told you I would think of you and I am. Mark, it sounds like your Christmas is going to be great. Happy Holidays to you and yours. I hope you have a wonderful time in Maui. We’re leaving for Palm Springs on the 29th and won’t be back until the 15th of January. Lets get together in the New Year. All the best, SB, Calgary
...
hello mark........thank u for the seasons greetings, i must confess to feeling very homesick today, this is my first Christmas away from my family and friends! ........i so agree with u, it's those 'moments in time' that make a perfect day, they stay with u for ever .......i know u will be having a very happy day today, and i hope your Christmas is special ....i wish u lots of perfect days and much success in 2007 ....., CG, Morningside
...
Hi – well mine is about to come out of the oven. Roasted beets, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoe etc what fun. No kids to share mine with but they are busy with their dad and according to my daughter not having a good time….. makes me look good. Have fun …enjoy your prefect day. I am off to work to wait for Santa Claus. It makes me happy that I can take shifts so people who want to celebrate Xmas with their families can. I am also doing New Years Eve and day for them. My good deed for Xmas. See you Boxing Day. Looking forward to it, DB, Red Deer
...
Greetings from Vancouver Mark. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a 2007 filled with many moments of wonder, happiness, and adventure with family and friends. Nandini and Marvin, NV &MH, Calgary
...
Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the musing community, SB, Calgary
...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?