Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Dec. 19 Comments Received – mostly


Thank you Mark, for your wonderful Christmas Wishes yesterday - very thoughtful of you. I enjoyed hearing about your Christmas holiday plans with your family and then your excited anticipation of your vacation in Maui. Thank you, Mark, for all the help you give me with my business. I look forward to working together in 2007 and best wishes for the best year ever! I hope you find your country retreat in 2007!, SM, Calgary
. . .
Have a wonderful Christmas Mark. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your musings. We’ll be in Calgary for Christmas because I have a new grandson and I am going to hold him and love him as much as I can. LW, Grande Prairie
. . .
Hi Mark, Sorry this is "late". I am well behind in my e-mails and bunches of other things. It's 'the time of the season' and it drives many folks nutty - just trying to shop for the "perfect" gift for children, parents, in-laws, out-laws, etcetera. And, of course, in the work-a-day world, year-end looms and time is running out to do reports and reviews and ratings and .......... I forget what else! I sympathize with you on the aches and angst of these dark, cold mornings. I am a sun lover (with a "grouchy" back) and I wish that I was planning a Maui trip to revitalize myself. Meanwhile, the fact that I wake each morning, aching back or whatever, is a little boost in itself. I have been given one more day to ............... you fill in the blanks. That is the great novelty of each new day, filling in the blanks in your own way. It can be going to work, by train or by car (a choice with varying pluses and minuses), and head to work - to finish yesterday's "leftovers" or face the new challenges that will present themselves, as certainly as I am sitting here at 7:20 PM writing to you. Why, because I heard you asking for kindred spirits to answer and help to keep you "up". I hope that I'm not too late to buoy your spirits. You do a most remarkable and commendable job of offering help and encouragement and stimulation of the kind of thoughts that drive us to "get up and get at it" - on a daily basis! So, keep up the Musings and know that they can sometimes be the "light" that some of us need when the sun just isn't shining long enough or strong enough. All the best to you (and to Gusta), JN, Newmarket

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?