Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Dec. 18 Comments Received – friends and strangers lifted me up


I thoroughly enjoy your musings, but I haven't gotten any lately. I miss reading your musings. Please put me back on your list. Thanks!, SG, ?
. . .
Hi Mark, just had to respond to your email from yesterday. Consider yourself hugged!! It could be the time of year, and all of our unrealistic expectations of ourselves and others, or it could just be a rocky couple of days. Take heart, we all have them. Sounds to me like you need some R & R in Maui or anywhere else where there is sun, sand and big bugs. Book your trip. Merry Christmas, and I hope your holiday is filled with all the things that make for great memories, jk, Calgary
. . .
It's been a while since we spoke, I am a little surprised to see your mail here but I can certainly send a good thought your way. Take care, MF, Missoula, Montana
. . .
Mark: This poem fits well into some of your musings lately about the need to slow down our hectic life style. It really spoke to me about what is important in life. I didn't get any additional contact information other than what is attached .. and it is rather incomplete. Take Care and have a great Christmas....your musings are always appreciated, RDM, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?