Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Sunday Nov. 26, 2006 – spectator sport



-25C/-13F, overcast & calm, our early walk was short and to the point; Gusta is recovering from processing something un-digestible – she’s feeling much perkier now

yesterday work waited, projects waited, reading waited, writing waited too

someone wrote: ‘A tree is known by its fruit.’

hangin’ with my kids yesterday was one of my best days in a long while; if all I am ever known for in life is that I was father to these two extraordinary women, that will be fine with me

wow . . in just a few short years I've gone from being an important authority figure, a supervisor, a provider and a funder to being just a spectator, watching the fruits of my labour

it is great to watch from where I sit

we shopped, ate, shopped, ate, talked and talked and talked some more; we saw the new flick ‘Bobby’ – I don’t usually go to movies where I know the story and know how it ends but Bobby is one of those extraordinarily well done exceptions

off to the gym now . . then brunch with my dad

Mark
338,932

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?