Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Nov. 29 Comments – people watching


Morning Mark, for the last little while, I have been receiving 3 copies of the musings, can you cut it down to one. Thanks, have a good day, MM, Edmonton
. . .
Thank you so much for your invitation. It is generous of you to offer to include a stranger in your family dinner, however, I will decline. I have many friends and will have my choice of where to go if I decide to go anywhere. The problem with joining someone else's family gathering, especially at a time like Christmas, is that it tends to highlight what I am missing. I don't really expect to be unhappy or lonely on Christmas Day. I have plenty of things to do to keep myself amused. With luck it will be a nice day and a long walk down in Weasel Head with the dog will be the central activity of the day. If on the other hand it is crummy out, curling up with a hot chocolate (perhaps spiked!!) and a good book will do just as well, BB, Calgary
. . .
Good reminder for me to stop watching people ….although I really enjoy it and participate in the world around me more. I am always amazed at your heading out to these things. I don’t think I would do it but if I did I know what my intentions would be and it wouldn’t be to watch. Stay warm, my friend! , DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?