Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Nov. 20 Comments – power failure


What ever happened to your Musings??? I became busy one day and all of a sudden they were gone! If you are still sending them out please add my e-mail back on the list. Thanks, SA, Calgary
. . .
Haven't hear from you in a long time. Are you still doing the musings? I used to get them and don't now, LH, Calgary
. . .
the Sonora indian's version of a "warrior" is vastly different from what most people think. Part of my journey to heal mind body and spirit after a significant health crisis 25 years ago was to distract myself by reading Carlos Castenada. The teachings of Don Juan, the Yaqui way of Knowledge. That was" my" book. If you are a sonoran indian, there's not much to do possibly, than to sit around a campfire and express your dreams with people. I had nothing better to do but without the peyote, especially on many Sunday mornings alone and a lot of dreams. The experience of facing one's possible death and the book really did skew the decisions I made to affect the rest of my life and quite possibly a "warrior". Read the book. It is at the very least a vacation in an armchair, DR, Calgary
. . .
Paralysis by analysis…I love that! May I use it? SF, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?