Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Nov. 19 Comments – life in my purpose


Just touching base. Mom is in the hospital and has been for the past few days. My already crazy life accelerated nearly out of control. I have discovered I am a truly messy person. No wonder Mom thinks she picks up after me…. She does. I should have taken a peek into your office to see if you are disorderly with books and papers. I have learned that what I do with paper and books is considered a behavior by some…. Not in the academic world but in the “institutional” world. as for playing with coyotes…. Not so sure pretty golden girls should be doing that, OK maybe playing but no long term stuff. The “good girl” and “bad boy” thing came to mind when I read the blog, DB, Red Deer
. . .
hi mark....sunday's do that to u don't they ?....make u wonder if u doing it right? ..whether u should be doing something different?...whether what u are looking for is out there?......and then monday comes and u just get back onto the merry go round! ........and hope that maybe this will be the week ........for more than just that perfect sentence!......, CG, Morningside
. . .
I think you may be suffering from paralysis by analysis... just let it happen, regrets of mistakes made are better than regrets of opportunities not pursued. Sunday mornings alone should never happen, EJ, DeWinton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?