Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Nov. 17 Comments – great anticipation

Hello Mark, I had not a bad week and am looking forward to making next week better. Therefore, having coffee with you is a necessary ingredient to make that come true. Enjoyed the weeks musings and look to more to come from our face to face. Warm regards, JJ, Calgary
. . .
Hello Mark, Much to my dismay I have been issued a black berry and now receive all my emails on it. In an attempt to reduce my daily email intake please remove me from your distribution list. Regards, DS, Calgary
. . .
Hey Mark, I’m one of the lucky ones, I got your musings everyday! Would love to see you before you leave for Maui. DR, Calgary
. . .
I am leaving Canada for a protracted holiday, and ask that you unsubscribe me until I return. I shall advise when I have returned, as I enjoy the musings when I can find time, GLF, Calgary
. . .
Mark, I'm glad you're tick tocking... we're drowning, glub, glub...water water everywhere and not a drop [for 2 million] to drink... wish I'd invested in the bottled water company...yours... with an umbrella and duck boots... much more rain to come I'm afraid...upside is it makes for lots of work on behalf of clients of all kinds from retail to school districts... Always used to laugh when I lived in Toronto for two years (1988-90) that all we saw of BC news on national TV newscasts were wacky weather and wacky politics. Still holds true 15 years later. Cheers, JD, Vancouver




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?