Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Saturday Oct. 21, 2006 - still here

1C/34F, fresh & calm, rain/flurries predicted; my heel is feeling much better so we walked fast but not fast enough for Gusta to catch up to her rabbit nemesis

yesterday was a great day on many fronts; BB & I had some great meetings, I had dinner @ the Noodle House with Krista & Trent + Krista sent back a great apple pie for my dad & I to share . . . not sure yet how much of it I will share with him

as I was driving home tired last night it struck me how lucky I was; white-knuckling in heavy traffic on a rainy night accentuates thoughts about risks & if that is not enough, then front page headlines about families being decimated by a car crash drive it home regularly

some days I want for more, for better, for this or that – but last night I just wanted to stay between the ditches – live another day, then another, then another

I was alive every minute yesterday – it was full, it was busy, it was fun – none of it will change the world just yet, but every day I live longer I have a chance to change it

I may not change the world today, or tomorrow - but I will

will you change the world?

why not!

Mark
339,796

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?