Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Oct. 31 Comments – runway runaway

Okay - we need to see a pic of Gusta. And that's that!!, DJ, Calgary
. . .
Re: risks and other things hello mark ......... my weekends are busy so was a bit late in getting to read your weekend's musing ... love the way u explore what's on your mind, albeit sometimes tongue in cheek, methinks! ....but when i read what u write sometimes i find myself exploring myself too! ...... someone told me four years ago just after my separation, take a chance, be a risk taker, that person, although he doesn't even know it, enriched my life, altered it's quality and my goals, ......before that, i agree with u, i was only half alive, my life incomplete, .......u take a risk every day in writing down and publishing your thoughts, but i am sure your life is enriched by it, just the connection u have with your many readers , knowing that they are absorbing what u say, agreeing, disagreeing, being confused by, laughing at or with u, learning a little, learning a lot, exploring with u as i am tonight, (which is a risk for me too)........must be reward in itself for the risk taken!...but it's exciting though isn't it? .........win some lose some, learn from, never regret, wake up tomorrow and begin again!....... it's all about keeping life simple and balanced ......and your mind open!........ walked for miles this evening in this lovely crunchy white snow, watched a most beautiful sun set, the whole sky turning shades of pink and orange and gray in the west while this almost half moon rose in the east, stood there in awe and then ended up having to walk home in the dark with my hands freezing so bad that they hurt, ...yes, this blonde has a lot to learn about winter in canada, ........going shopping for a coat and gloves tomorrow! , CS, Morningside


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?