Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Oct. 29 Comments – time & space near the edge


Through your musings, you manage to share the very essence of yourself. It is so refreshing to the people who are privy to your website. A very special place you have created for us. I like it. I also feel you are so intelligent, the plateau of your existence is hard to get up on. I wont respond to your musing site, but may write you in accordance to your daily treasures - colorful and exacting. You make me think !, KS, Kahului, Hawaii
. . .
Wow, what a morning…fall back and fall into the SNOW. I have a small business strategy club and I would love to have you come and speak at in on your approach to life… We meet every Monday or so and I like your story would be a great one…on your zest for life…and something outside of the daily rat race… Would you be interested in talking for 30 mins. or so…on what you have achieved… Cheers, SC, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?