Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Oct. 28 Comments – risk to be lost or found


ReMARKable man, you are brain tonic! Love your picture and I am amused by your musings. Would love to talk more, DR, Calgary
. . .
Good musings today. "Full" is different for different people - different strokes for different folks; enough is plenty and so on, SH, Calgary
. . .
Mark, I admire your zest for life! I think that too many people coast through life, looking for the "easy way", avoiding the tough decisions, avoiding discomfort and ultimately becoming very bland! For me the biggest risk of all in life is to become boring, and leave this world quietly! “The journey of life is not to arrive at the grave safe and well preserved. It is to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting “Holy ****, what a ride!” – unknown , :-) , KD, Ottawa
. . .
Hey Mark, How're things? I can't believe how fast time has passed us by, though we are savoring every moment of it. Hope things are going well. I enviously read your daily musings and wish for rain, or at least colder weather. And I can't help but be thankful every day for my family and friends like you, LR, Irvine

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?