Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Oct. 24 Comments – worth the trip

Congratulations on being Toastmaster of the Year for Division C. Way to go Mark! And you can claim to being a rookie at that time...well seasoned mind you. And well on the way to beating the "sophomore jinx". Regards, HB, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Please change my email address to XXXXX, NI, Calgary
. . .
RE: worth the trip....Yep! Far better to aim for the stars and miss than to shoot at the ground and hit! It's all about the journey... Hope all is well. I am two weeks and 5 days away from a week in Mexico...and very ready for a literal trip, NC, Coupville, Washington
. . .
Appreciated the simplicity of your entry re: the trip and life in general, thanks, KG, Calgary
. . .
Perhaps we are aliens absent of understanding, not knowing from whence we'vecome or whither we go, sojournors - perhaps we seek a kingdom not of thisworld? JP-Calgary
. . .
Thank you Mark for the birthday wishes - I appreciate your thoughtfulness!, SM, Calgary
. . .
Thank you for a lovely evening Mark. I didn’t mention how very much I enjoy reading your blog every day. I do tremendously. When I see your thoughts...I yearn to get the creative juices flowing again and attempt to try my hand at writing. These days I write it all down in a journal. I’ve done that for 2 yrs now, GG, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?