Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Oct. 17 Comments – good news


Hi Mark, Thanks for today's message. You are "right on the money" about not enough good news. I understand that the media can sell bad news in greater volumes than good news (making the bad news the obvious choice for the bottom line), but I can't figure out why. Is it that we are all a bit "goulish", or just plain voyeuristic? I get depressed watching the news or reading newspapers on many days. I won't watch the late night news before bedtime - so that I can sleep peacefully! Please keep up your regular messages of positive reinforcement and thoughtful questioning of "what makes us tick". It is usually the best "read" of my day. The best to you in your ongoing quests, JN, Newmarket, Ontario
. . .
Hi Mark, I loved your messages about good news....I'm with you.....If you spread good news, even better with a smile, you will receive that and much more in return. It really does work!!! I can't add more other than to say, good news begins within yourself, once you live this, good news spreads!!! Thanks for your positive thoughts on living!, MS, Calgary
P.S. I don't know what you looked like before, but you've got the face of someone who could be bearing good news!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?