Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Sept. 25 Comments – not very tall


Loving Mondays comes usually with being an independent contractor where you make your own activity it is when we go in to work for a boss that we have come to fear or a work environment which stresses us for all the wrong reasons that people hate Mondays. Monday is the first day of a new week and the chance to start over and forget last week’s blunders or procrastinations. Mark I did not know LS was a woman or her age I was just trying to connect with Calgary newbies since all my family is back East. ‘There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.’ - Henry Kissinger, LOL, GR Calgary
. . .
I have missed you - a long, dry spell between musings. I don't know how I got off the list or how I got back on - but nice to hear from you again! LBK, Palm Desert

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?